Network, Share, and Learn
TSG is proud to announce that we have launched the Women in Performance Measurement group.
Our first in-person meeting will be held on Tuesday, May 23, 2023, the day prior to TSG’s annual PMAR Conference at the Heldrich Hotel in New Brunswick, NJ. The half day of meetings will start with lunch and be held in the afternoon, followed by a networking reception that evening.
The Women in Performance Measurement Group is a business resource for women by women, to network, share, and learn together.
The goal of this group is to provide a forum for:
- discussion and education
- knowledge sharing
- the promotion of women and diversity within our industry
- recognizing women’s contributions to our industry
- encouraging women to join our profession
Some of the resources we will provide include:
- Networking events
- Periodic meetings that will be both remote and in-person
- Speaking opportunities at meetings and affiliate events
- Access to business and professional resources
We would like to acknowledge the generous contributions by TSG and Longs Peak Advisory Services that have enabled us to hold the first in-person meeting and networking reception at no cost to the attendees.
If you are interested in hearing more about the group and/or participating, please complete this form below and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Thank you for your interest.