Performance Measurement Conference? We’re counting down (or is it up?) to 30!
My, how time flies (as the saying goes)! We launched the PMAR conferences (Performance Measurement, Attribution & Risk) in 2003. Our conference schedule for 2019 is:
- PMAR North America XVII (Philadelphia, PA) – May 14 & 15
- PMAR Europe X (London) – June 19 & 20
- PMAR West III (San Diego) – November 18 & 19
In preparing for a recent video (which can be found here), I realized that our upcoming San Diego event will be our 30th PMAR!
I think it’s fair to say that no one has done as many performance measurement conferences as TSG.
PMAR is the #1 Performance Measurement Conference
I’ll admit that this is quite a bold statement. But, having attended literally hundreds of conferences, in the United States, Europe, Asia, and Australia, I think I can be somewhat objective (or at least try to be).
Here are just a few of the things that make PMAR #1:
- TSG is not a conference company hosting a performance measurement conference; rather, we’re a performance measurement company hosting a performance measurement conference. I.e., we are hosting a conference in the industry in which we work. That’s a HUGE advantage:
- Because of our involvement with the Performance Measurement Forum, the Asset Owners’ Round Table, our regular consulting assignments, our numerous verifications, plus publishing The Journal of Performance Measurement® for 23 years, our monthly Performance Measurement Think Tank, not to mention our involvement with various industry committees, we are fully engaged, and interact with performance measurement professionals on a regular and continuous basis. This means we know what the important topics are. We want to educate you. To enhance your knowledge. And, to provide you with actionable information that can benefit you and your firm or organization.
- And, because of this engagement, we know who the best people to speak on these topics.
- We still provide our attendees with printed copies of the slides, which facilitate note taking and make it easier for our attendees to follow along with the presentations.
- We gift our attendees with the audio of all the presentations
- And, we are quite unique in that we also gift our attendees with printed copies of the transcripts, replete with photos of the event. We do this because
- We believe that the presentations are worth memorializing
- The transcripts, along with the audio, will help you recall what was discussed. As I understand it, we tend to remember only about 10% of what we hear, and so, by having these materials, you’ll be better able to refresh your memory!
- And, you can share these with your colleagues.
- We are also unique in that we actually try to make our conference fun! We do this in a variety of ways, one being some of the cool sessions we have, like Performance Measurement Jeopardy!
- We are also unique in that we offer a risk-free guarantee: if you attend PMAR and don’t believe it is as good as we say it is, then we’ll refund your money.
It’s a fact: Performance Professionals Prefer PMAR™.
If you’ve never been to PMAR, come join us in 2019, and find out why.
We’re excited with what 2019 is bringing
The year 2018 was a great one for TSG, and we hope it was for you, too.
And 2019 is shaping up to be even better! And our trifecta of PMARs, culminating with our 30th, is just part of the excitement!
Please plan to come to PMAR in 2019: you’ll learn a lot, meet a lot of great people, have some fun, and walk away with actionable information. To learn more, please visit our website and click on the appropriate icon(s) for PMAR North America and PMAR Europe (PMAR West won’t be added for a few more months, since it’s later in the year).