Not me, but we (our firm, TSG, that is), are tweeting away. We have decided to create a Twitter account, meaning that we will be tweeting news and informational items we feel have interest to our friends and colleagues. Dave Mory, our sales associate and resident social media overseer, has set this up for us.
But, we have to be careful; we don’t want to be captured by Fox News tweeting some dumb things, such as:
- Jessica Biel on the Days of the Week: “I work out every day — Monday to Saturday.”
- Bow Wow on the Meaning of Life: “Im getting an xbox controller tatted on my arm. they say tats post to be meaningful, thats apart of my life video gaming.”
- Paris Hilton’s Geography Lesson: “No, no, I didn’t go to England; I went to London.”
- Solange Knowles Knows Her Body: “My thumb itches and my armpits smell like spongebob fever.”
- Lady Gaga on Love and Construction Materials: “Love is like a brick. You can build a house, or you can sink a dead body.”
- Sean ‘P Diddy’ Combs’ Multiple Personalities: “I Am Destiny To Do Something GREAT Today!!!”
- Mary J. Blige Addresses Her Detractors: “Why is that people always try to understand estimate my intelligents?! They should never do that!”
- Ashton Kutcher on World Affairs: “Watching these dictated countries implode is just crushing.”
- Alicia Machado on Asia Tensions (Tweeting about the tense situation between North and South Korea): “Tonight I want to ask you to join me in a prayer for peace, that these attacks between the Chinas do not make our situation worse.”
Please sign up so you can follow us! Thanks!